- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Two nights ago, I read Matthew Kelly’s book, The Shepherd. This is such an easy read, I nearly finished the entire book during my son’s bath. Sometimes the most simple message can have the most profound impact. Yesterday, I started … Continue reading
If you have children, you know how overwhelming and disconcerting it can be to have them out in a busy public place. If you take your eyes off of them for so much as a second, they could disappear. Most … Continue reading