- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: November 2009
In a conversation this week, I mentioned something about striving to be perfect. A fellow conversant responded that it is impossible for us to be “perfect” and we shouldn’t hold ourselves to such a high standard. While I initially forgot all … Continue reading
For several years now, I have been feeling led to start a prayer journal. Never good at immediate responses, I didn’t get started until last June when I read Walking with Godby John Eldridge with a group of women from my … Continue reading