- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: January 2010
I saw this prayer by Archbishop Daniel M. Buechlein in our Archdiocesan newspaper, The Criterion, and thought it was worth sharing… O Lord, help me know your will for me. Let your light shine in the depth of my heart … Continue reading
“I know your works; you are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were either cold or hot. So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Rev. … Continue reading
Well, we’re half-way through the month of January, and it seems like a good time to ask… What were your New Year’s Resolutions? How are they coming along? I must confess that I’ve never been a big fan of New … Continue reading
In his homily yesterday, our deacon spoke of two people he has met who seemed to personify Christ. His reflection got me thinking about who has been most Christ-like in my life. The first thing that comes to mind is my children. … Continue reading