- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I honestly can’t understand why I have this desire to constantly inundate myself with external input. I like myself. I do! I’m not such a bad person to spend time with. But somehow spending time with just my thoughts for company is a great challenge for me. Continue reading
Last year at about this time I wrote a post entitled Setting Goals for the Kingdom. It seemed fitting to revisit this topic, especially with the snowy weather, which may give many of you time to spend considering your goals for … Continue reading