- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Recently, an acquaintance accused me of being a member of the “single issue party” because I refuse to donate to Susan G. Komen due to their link to Planned Parenthood. I put together a response to her email accusation, and … Continue reading
As I was planning to start a novena to Our Lady of Good Counsel, I thought it would be appropriate to do a little craft with the kids involving the miraculous fresco. So, I traced the image to create a … Continue reading
God is great! I have been struggling with a very important decision for my family for the past week or so. A friend gave me a book to read to help with this decision (sorry, Author-of-Book, I would give you … Continue reading