- A New Blog!
- A Crafty Snack for the Feast of the Guardian Angels
- Please Pray a Rosary Novena for the Battle to Save Our Country
- Stepping Out of Safety
- Catholic School or Home School – The Decision
- Transfiguration Crafts
- Great Family Fun
- Catholic School or Home School?
- A Great, Totally Catholic VBS
- Daily Rosary Prayer Tip #4 – Believe
Monthly Archives: May 2012
We all need to exercise, and most of us feel closer to God when we’re outside revelling in the beauty of his creation. Some of my best Rosary prayer moments have been those times that I have combined my desires … Continue reading
I think its much easier to make time for something if you feel that you’re doing it for a purpose, especially when that purpose is something close to your heart. A couple of years ago, I felt that I needed … Continue reading
It’s May, the month of Mary. What better time to begin a habit of praying the Rosary daily? Yet, given the hectic schedule most people maintain these days, this can seem like an impossible goal. So, I thought I’d share a few … Continue reading